Canadian Book of Charities
The Canadian Book of Charities provides up to date information on charitable organizations in Canada. It sells advertising to charities in the book to promote themselves to potential donors. You can also search the book online for free, although we expect there to be much more detail in the book itself.
They send free copies of the book out to the following:
- 13540 copies personally addressed to legal firms across Canada and 1547 Notaries in Quebec
- 1432 copies to Funeral Home Directors
- Over 2500 copies sent to Investment Advisors
- 500+ copies mailed to Top Corporations
- 725 copies dispersed in individual sales, to libraries and other charitable sector professionals