ECAS Guide to European Funding
Now in its 17th edition, the ECAS funding guide aims to help you access Europe’s largest donor. It is put together in such a way as to ensure coherence and user-friendliness with regard to the rules and procedures of the various funding programmes.
This fully revised and updated guide constitutes more than ever an essential 210 page handbook giving information on:
- EU FUNDING – How is the EU’s budget decided upon? What does it take to be a successful EU fundraiser?
- FOUNDATIONS – How can your organization receive co-funding from independent foundations and corporations? (Note that projects are rarely 100% funded by the European Commission).
- STRUCTURAL FUNDS, COHESION FUND AND PRE-ACCESSION AID – How do Structural funds work and how can they be accessed? How can you increase your chances of accessing Structural Funds? (Includes a special note on the pre-accession financial instruments and the New Neighbourhood Instrument).
- INTERNAL BUDGET LINES – Which lines are open to NGOs? Who to contact? Areas covered include Environment, Energy, Education and Culture, health, Employment & social affairs, Media, Civil Society, Enterprise, etc.
- EXTERNAL BUDGET LINES – Which lines are open to NGOs? Is your organization eligible? Who to contact and what to do to apply? (Includes a note on co-operation with specific geographical areas such as with the ACP, Latin America and Asia, Mediterranean countries, Eastern Europe and Central Asia, South East Europe, and Central and Eastern Europe).
In addition to providing a comprehensive look into European Fundraising, this Guide offers an important list of tips and contacts, which will allow you, and your organization, to easily find your way through the EU funding labyrinth. Unlike similar publications, which frequently represent a considerable financial investment, ECAS Guide’s is sold at a price that is comfortable and affordable.
Categories: EU Funding Resources