Grants Management Quarterly (Australia)
The Grants Management Quarterly (GMQ) newsletter is a home-grown publication designed to radically improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Australian grantmakers and funders. GMQ brings you grantmaking news, views, innovations, resources, trends, issues and best practice examples, extracting the lessons that are relevant to you.
It also contains practical tips and step-by-step suggestions that show you how to incorporate these lessons into your own grants program – making best practice standard practice.
Importantly, GMQ crosses sector borders, appealing equally to:
- Federal Government policymakers, grantmakers and funders
- State Government policymakers, grantmakers and funders
- Local Government grantmakers, community development workers and councillors involved in grantmaking programs
- Philanthropic foundations and trusts – staff and board members
- Private companies that distribute funds through grants and other funding programs
- Financial and legal advisors to government and philanthropic grantmakers
Categories: Philanthropy Resources