New Supporter Services Forum
The Forum will facilitate quarterly meetings of Supporter Services leaders, to address topics such as:
- How do you keep abreast of best practice in an area that is still fledgling in many ways?
- What’s the most effective way to solve the supporter care issues that are bound to arise?
- How can you ensure that valuable supporters stay on board and engaged with your organisation’s aims?
- How do you garner the backing you need from within your organisation to deliver against a changing remit?
- How do you effectively integrate supporter feedback into fundraising processes?
Expert speakers and exclusive research reports will identify the latest trends and offer practical tools, and the Forum will also provide valuable opportunities for learning, professional development and networking.
Working together with peers, members will acquire insights and advantages that will help them and their organisations meet the challenges of supporter services with greater success.
If you would like to find out more about the Supporter Services Forum, or if you would like to register to become a founding member, please contact Beccy on 07515 053654 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.