New Trust Update (UK)
The New Trust Update from Factary, provides information on newly registered grant-making trusts in England and Wales (taken from the Charity Commission register). Each monthly report is tailored to your organisation and the advantage of the report is that you receive information on the newest trusts before they are published in directories etc. Circulation of New Trust Update is currently limited to a maximum 100 subscribers.
New Trust Update includes:
- Up to 20 profiles of recently registered grant-makers
- Contact details
- Trust objects and areas of benefit
- Trustees’ names with home addresses where available
- Frequent research notes on the correspondent, the trustees and the trust itself
- Details of the initial investment made to the trust
- Editor’s comments from the interview conducted with the correspondent.
Categories: Trusts & Foundations Resources