Who Owns Whom
Who Owns Whom is the online version of the well-known Dun & Bradstreet directory of the same name. Who Owns Whom contains information on the corporate structure of approximately 310,000 parent companies and their 890,000 subsidiaries. It covers all the major business locations of the world.
Approximately seventy percent of the companies in WHOW are based in Europe, twenty percent in North America and ten percent in the rest of the world. Information for each full company entry includes name; address and global region; business activity; status as either a parent or subsidiary; year of incorporation,; national identity number; legal status; and parent information – including the name, DUNS NO. and nationality of immediate and global ultimate parents. Global ultimate parent entries also include a full hierarchical listing of subsidiaries and the number of companies in the corporate family.
You can use WHOW to:
- find out who owns a particular company;
- list the companies owned by a certain parent;
- view a corporation’s entire group structure;
- find companies in the Middle East with German ultimate parents;
- check multinational linkages for credit control purposes;
- compile a list of subsidiaries in Italy which have French parents.