The aims of the Digital Forum are:
- To develop a deeper understanding of digital fundraising across all disciplines, through sharing, case studies, expert speakers and external insights
- To provide networking and peer support for members
- To enhance the skills of members through learning opportunities.
The Digital Forum will operate through three one-day meetings annually, for one nominated representative plus a guest from each member organisation. Meetings will follow an agenda agreed in advance with the members, will include guest speakers and case studies, and will be facilitated by THINK consultants. In addition, a digital communication group will be established (via a channel such as Facebook Workgroup or Slack) for members to address challenges/topical issues and stay in touch with each other between physical meetings.
- Address the practical and strategic issues you are facing and receive support to help resolve them.
- Gain invaluable insights into the latest trends and solutions and how to employ them.
- Invest in your professional development, enhance your skills and add to your knowledge and expertise.
- Help raise the profile and develop understanding of digital fundraising in the sector.
For further information please contact Beccy Murrell on 07515 053654 or at firstname.lastname@example.org