The charity events market is crowded but buoyant. In volatile market conditions the sustainable, largely unrestricted, income generated by events programmes has never been more important. However, there is a lack of support and learning opportunities to the leaders of charity event functions. THINK’s new Events Forum aims to address this.
The Forum is designed for senior people with responsibility for leading the event function, which can include challenge and special events, at their charities and will:
– address key strategic issues facing events and explore solutions.
– provide a supportive, senior, peer group with which to explore opportunities, challenges and share learnings across organisations.
– identify and share good practice via guest speakers and workshops.
– share information and insights about developments and trends in events fundraising
– enhance the skills of members through learning opportunities.
The Events Forum offers members a year-long programme. Forum membership will include four meetings per year (two full day sessions and two half day session) plus research to build insight will be undertaken. In addition, one training day for Events Fundraisers will be organised as an optional extra.
Receive support and practical tools to address the strategic issues facing leaders of Events functions.
Gain invaluable insights into the latest trends and solutions and how to employ them.
The opportunity to confidentially discuss topical initiatives and challenges with senior peers from across the sector.
Invest in your professional development, enhance your skills and add to your knowledge and expertise. In addition, to access bespoke cost-effective training for your team members.
For more information