Obviously in light of all of the recent regulations, Prospect research has been a hot topic across the sector throughout 2017.
We continue to undertake such research on corporates, trusts and foundations and statutory bodies, however with all of the changes now do not undertake research on individuals in the UK.
Our experienced researchers are able to produce both top line and detailed profiles of prospects provided by you. Or we can build prospect lists from scratch, matching potential donors to your project requirement. We can research locally, nationally or globally.
We believe that the only way to achieving on-going success in securing grant funding is to be expert in all stages of the process and to ensure you are engaging with all relevant internal and external stakeholders as you work through the process.
Working with colleagues from THINK and THINK interim, we can provide support at every stage of the process:
- Support in scoping the need internally
- Research into prospective funders and advice on approach strategies
- Preparing and submitting grant applications or peer reviewing applications drafted by you
- Developing stewardship plans and grant monitoring and reporting
- Working on future cultivation plans to secure your next grant
We can provide support either by undertaking these functions for you or we can work alongside your team and up skill your team members in the essential skills of Grantsmanship.